COVID - 19 Operations
I would quickly like to say a BIG Thankyou to you all for all your love and support of my small business.
This is Just a quick note to let you all know how I will trade during this period so its clear for everyone.
- The store is temorarily closed for now in hope to re-open when its safe to trade to the public
- Postage rates have been adjusted to accomodate trading ONLINE ONLY during this period. FREE REGULAR on all orders over $50
- STOCK is very limited and once current items and or New Arrivals have sold out, restocking items is not available due to restictions on Air and Sea freight that Suppliers are experiencing at this time. So if you see something you cant live without I suggest jumping on it quickly.
- No click and collect will be available from the store during this period ( All current click and collects will be posted or dropped off on our delivery day Friday)
- We will have NEW ARRIVALS WEEKLY so look out for them online or subscribe to the mailing list to keep updated https://www.sadielou.com.au/?contact[tags]=newsletter&form_type=customer#contact_form
- All returns will still occur via post only and will need to be sent back to the store address. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- LOCAL DELIVERY will still run each Friday as I have always done. If you are not home it will be left in a safe place with a photo taken and sent to you via txt message.
If there is anything else please get in touch via email email@example.com
We look forward to opening the New store and see all your beautiful faces once again very soon.
Kellie and the Team Xx